Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Get a pillow

I have heard hard core travelers scoff at the inflatable horse-shoe shaped pillows you see for sale in airports. If you can sleep at all on a flight, I would recommend them highly. I do not know what others are scoffing about. These pillows are great!

Most airlines no longer provide pillows even on the longest flights. Besides, how clean can they really be? I have seen people sit on them, use them for lumbar support, cough or sneeze into them, drop them on the floor, and step on them. I would prefer to have my own pillow. Besides, the horse-shoe shape really works. It keeps your head from falling way over to one side, which would be nearly impossible to sleep through and would give you a pain in the neck.

For me, the pillow is well worth the $10.


James Snider is a global marketing professional with 15 years experience in the high tech industry. He is currently looking for his next great job. www.linkedin.com/in/jamessnider

No comments:

Post a Comment